starting knetworkmanager

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Tue Mar 15 14:25:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 09:39:52 +0000, Paul Stear wrote:

> Hi all,
> I don't know what I have done to cause this but every time I boot the
> system starts without connecting to the network.

I am using 10.10.

I have been using both network-manager and wicd when I had problems.

It seems to me, that now network-manager is working well.

I have installed:

network-manager, network-manager-gnome, network-manager-pptp all
installed by itself during new installation.

I have just been on a trip abroad, and everywhere my laptop connected
well with various wireless routers.