firefox 3.6.6 in Kubuntu 8.04

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:51:52 UTC 2011

Bhaskar sharma.n,

I have install FF3.6.14 thru an update in Kubuntu 10.10mm, and now I
cant choose whether
firefox to be my default  browser, as I have a few, I have clicked the
preferences tab/advance
and the box is already ticked as to ask for default browser and when I
click "check now"
it says already my default browser , but I want to be able to pick? can you help

ray