adduser

ray burke rayburke30 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:09:32 UTC 2011

Hi!

I just installed gparted  and it seems it uses "gksu" to launch
itself. Basically,
that means it asks you for root's password, not your own. Since root doesn't
have a password on a default install, nothing you enter will ever be accepted.
Long story short, you either need to find out how to make gksu behave like
sudo or just launch gparted from a command line ,have you any ideas?

ray
PS what mean change the login theme?