adduser

Tom Bell cbell44 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 03:06:49 UTC 2011

On 3/6/2011 2:15 PM, ray burke wrote:
> On 3/6/11, Gil Gibbons<gilgib1 at verizon.net>  wrote:
>> On 03/05/2011 11:39 PM, ray burke wrote:

>>>    Waleed ,
>>>
>>> OK thanks for that will give it a go and let you know how I went
>>>
>>> thanks ray
>>>
>>      For other users to shoe up you have to change the Login Theme to on
>> that shows the users.
>> Bye the way there is a bug, in order to change the login theme you have
>> to either use terminal or krunner
>> and enter
>>
>> kdesudo kcmshell4 kdm
>>

>> --
>>
>   Gil Gibbons,
>
> I did the kdesudo kcmshell4 kdm, but not  sure what it is intending to do?
>
> ray

You might try in a shell(konsole) the following,
man kcmshell4
That is the manual of commands.
man "command"
where "command" is replaced by the command word and
the manual will show some information on the command.
Also,
man -k "word"
Where "word" is any thing related to the command you are
looking for, it will show all commands in the manual that
have that "word" in the command description.
Good luck!

Tom

--
  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  -- Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal), Roman Poet, late 1st, early 2nd century AD
("Who will protect us from the protectors?")