Install Win98 on /dev/sda4

Jerry Lapham rjlapham at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 01:14:30 UTC 2011

On Saturday, March 05, 2011 06:12:59 pm Waleed Hamra wrote:

> > After recopying the boot sector I once again have a working Linux box --
> > but  still no Windows.
> >

> i'm sorry to hear. why not just use virualbox? Win98 isnt that heavy
> afterall.

Right now I'm thinking about pulling a drive out of an old 1999 box that has
WinXP on it and trying to install it as a second drive.  Since WinXP is
already installed on it I'm thinking I could just have grub point to sdb1 to
boot it.  I'm not sure how it would like the changed environment.

	-Jerry
Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH  45050
rjlapham at gmail.com