Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

nasrullah chinnarassen via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Jun 8 12:07:41 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    nasrullah chinnarassen requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- nasrullah

Accept invitation from nasrullah chinnarassen
http://www.linkedin.com/e/f4huti-goo8hvvx-1x/uZQugSua6XGN2krmuu9uaKTAuUT9Ckr_auQo0guZD8UI8l/blk/I2871363342_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP8QcPcScP4Te399bP4Ul6lvjkR2bPwQe3gNdPoQcjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from nasrullah chinnarassen
http://www.linkedin.com/e/f4huti-goo8hvvx-1x/uZQugSua6XGN2krmuu9uaKTAuUT9Ckr_auQo0guZD8UI8l/blk/I2871363342_2/39vczgPcPoPcjsUcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation