Where can I find openclipart-libreoffice package for Lucid?

Mirto Silvio Busico mirtosilvio.busico at fastwebnet.it
Mon Jan 31 08:48:34 UTC 2011

Il 30/01/2011 14:50, Alan Dacey Sr. ha scritto:
> On Sunday, January 30, 2011 05:21:18 am Mirto Silvio Busico wrote:

>>> Installing the openclipart package from the repositories gets a lot of
>>> clipart that you can add as files from /usr/share/openclipart/.  I haven't
>>> figured out how to get it to appear in the galary with all the others yet.
>>> I'm going to look at the danger signs libre office plugin and see if I can
>>> devine what that uses to get itself in the gallery.
>>>
>>> Alan
>>>
>> Well, I've found a workaround.
>>
>> If I copy the directory content of
>> /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.2/share/gallery/ (all the *-thm *.sdg *.sdv)
>> in the corresponding libreoffice directory (I cannot verify in this
>> moment but it should be /usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/gallery/ )
>> all the galleries are shown.
>>
>> Mybe the dconf file of openoffice-clipart can be modified to copy the
>> gallery files also in the libreoffice directory?
>>
>> Thanks
>>     Mirto
>>
> That's the ticket!  I thought that if the openclipart package gets updated
> you would not have any updates show up in LibreOffice since you did a copy.
> So here is the command to link the folders so that you can get the latest
> clipart (if the package ever gets updated, I don't remember ever seeing it,
> but I don't exactly try to remember /every/ update)
>
> sudo ln -s /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.2/share/gallery/* /usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/gallery/
>
> This works (or is it   works-around   ??)
>
> Alan

Thanks Alan. It worked

Now I ended up with this script to install libreoffice and the cliparts:

_____________________________ start ______________________________
#!/bin/bash
# executet on Kubuntu Lucid
sudo apt-get purge "openoffice*"
sudo apt-get install openclipart-openoffice.org

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libreoffice

sudo ln -s /usr/lib/openoffice/basis3.2/share/gallery/*
/usr/lib/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/gallery/

# install your language packs and preferred extensions
sudo apt-get install libreoffice-help-it libreoffice-l10n-it
libreoffice-pdfimport libreoffice-presenter-console
libreoffice-style-oxygen mozilla-libreoffice

Regards
    Mirto