Kernel update broke Nvidia

R. John Savage Jr. rsavagejr at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:10:29 UTC 2011

Hi AllI am running Kubuntu 10.04 and after the last kernel update I am also having video issues. I have an HP notebook and it has an all Intel MOBO. I have started to boot off of the previous kernel and this has solved all issues. I may want to remove the new kernel per you instructions. Is it safe to do so?
ThanksJohn S.