missing icons in KDE

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sun Feb 27 19:59:39 UTC 2011

Moin,

I miss some icons in kde. In kontact (kmail) the icons in the file menu for
open, save as, import and print (and many more in other menus).

I see no error messages about missing icons in the console where kontact was
started. I use the 10.04 LTS with KDE 4.4.5.

renner at mars:~$ dpkg --list kdeart* | grep ^ii
ii  kdeartwork                                         4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1
ii  kdeartwork-emoticons                               4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1
ii  kdeartwork-style                                   4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1
ii  kdeartwork-theme-icon                              4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1
ii  kdeartwork-theme-window                            4:4.4.5-0ubuntu1

Any hint?
Thanks!
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |