KindleForPC

Jerry Lapham rjlapham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:03:06 UTC 2011

Anybody getKindleForPC to run in wine?  When I try it from Konsole I get

jerry at JERRY-HP:~$ env WINEPREFIX="/home/jerry/.wine" wine C:\\Program\
Files\\Amazon\\Kindle\ For\ PC\\KindleForPC.exe
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!

Any idea what or where  SetProcessDPIAware stub is?

	-Jerry
Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH  45050
rjlapham at gmail.com