Stuck at the login screen

Homer fsunoles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:08:01 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM, ray burke <rayburke30 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Homer,
>
> how do input "ShaodwFB "True"" when you cant even get the system up as cant
> login?
>
> ray

Hi Ray,

The graphical login prompt would appear, and I could enter
username/password.  It would then get about 2/3 of the way through the
login process, then go blank, then return back to the login screen.
Hence, I was "stuck" at the login screen.  I exited to a shell from
the login screen (Ctrl-Alt-F1) and edited files that way.  I didn't
have a menu option at the login screen to go to a shell as was
suggested.  I'm guessing that is a configurable option.