No workspace after upgrade to KDE 4.7.4

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:15:32 UTC 2011

Hey, thanks a lot,

I had indeed activated the beta ppa, but as far as I can see,
commenting it out did nothing. apt-get safe-upgrade doesn't seem to be
a valid command (mistaken for aptitude safe-upgrade, perhaps?),
upgrade only installed some amarok packages and kde-workspace can't be
installed.

> sudo apt-get install kde-workspace
  Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites :
   kde-workspace : Dépend: kde-workspace-bin (>=
4:4.7.4-0ubuntu0.1~ppa1) mais ne sera pas installé
 E: impossible de corriger les problèmes, des paquets défecteux sont
en mode « garder en l'état »

kde-workspace depends of kde-workspace-bin (>=
4:4.7.4-0ubuntu0.1~ppa1) but will not be installed
E: can't solve issues, corrupted(?) packages are in “keep as is”(?) mode