No workspace after upgrade to KDE 4.7.4

Loïc Grobol loic.grobol at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 13:23:09 UTC 2011

Hello, all

I have made the upgrade from the ppa and saw it deleted
plasma-workspace. I supposed it was for some kind of replacement so I
didn't bother. But now all I get when logging to gui is a black screen
with the mouse pointer only. I logged to a terminal and try to install
back plasma. apt-get won't do it and doesn't find kde-workspace
either.

I obviously want to get back some gui, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Loïc.

--
Loïc Grobol.

M1 Mathématiques AMA. Faculté des sciences, Orléans La Source.
M1 Linguistique LAASTIC. Faculté de lettres, langues et sciences
humaines, Orléans La Source.