Kontact/KMail help / manual

Bas G. Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:59:02 UTC 2011

> > how do I install kdepim-doc within K10.10 MM?

> e=maverick&section=all> I would expect to find it with any package manager.
> Search for the package kdepim-doc and install from there...

Yesterday, I effectively managed to do so via the package manager "Synaptic".
I simply searched there for kdepim-doc and installed it. And: for the first
time in all those years I have been using KDE, the Kontact handbook does pop
up :-).

However, one question remains in this context. Via HELP, it is possible to
change the "application language" of Kontact. However, the help texts remain
in the previous language in such a case. The only way I have found so far to
switch the help texts to another language is to adapt the overall system
language.

Respectfully yours,
Bas.

--