Nepomukindexer

China china.listas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 14:14:45 UTC 2011

I decide uninstall the KDE (plasma) desktop on my netbook. The akonadi and
nepomuk causes battery poor life.

Before this, I try uninstall only kdepim, but all kde are mn arked to
uninstall.

If one day on a future the kde team privide a clean and rational release,
or a release WITHOUT nepomuk and akonadi, I become to use again!

--
Sent from my Android Samsung Galaxy S2
Em 13/12/2011 02:19, "O. Sinclair" <o.sinclair at gmail.com> escreveu:

> On 12/12/11 22:15, Bruce Marshall wrote:
>
>> On Monday, December 12, 2011 19:36:16 Mark Greenwood wrote:
>>
>>> That's great and I'm glad somebody is looking at it, but from my point of
>>> view this is KDE 4.7.. the important part of that is SEVEN… we're coming
>>> up
>>> to what, 2 years and 7 major releases since KDE 4.0 and this stuff still
>>> doesn't work. Why is it even in there at all?
>>>
>>> Whoever's behind KDE needs to take a big deep breath and realise that
>>> people
>>> try to use their software as a part of their lives. Including components
>>> which aren't finished and don't work and are a nightmare to configure
>>> (akonadi has been this way since its first release) gives KDE 4 a VERY
>>> bad
>>> reputation. I still think the idea behind nepomuk and strigi is a good