Akonadi 4.7 and Google Agenda

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:28:39 UTC 2011

On Thursday 11 August 2011 10:35:28 Pascal Francq wrote:
> In fact, Akonadi and Kontact doesn't remember the user and the password of
> the account.
>
> What I do is :
> 1. When I log in, I start the AkonadiTray to configure both resources
> (calendar and contacts). I restart Akonadi to make him reconnect.
> 2. I start Kontact and re-configure both resources (trough the properties
> dialog box).
> 3. Then, and I do not know why, I have the restart Akonadi with
> AkonadiTray. The resources are synchronized.
>
> I suppose that one of the problem is that the information of the Google
> account is not stored.
>
> Le Mardi 09 Août 2011 21:52:14, Pascal Francq a écrit :
> > I have just recreated the resource and it seems to synchronize again (I
> > use Kdepim 4.7).

> > > But I must mention I am using Kdepim 4.7, but i do not recall having
> > > issues in kde 4.6 (kdepim 4.4), I don't use either resource too often.
> > >
> > > Clay Weber

I was trying to get my calendar synced with google since 4.6 but rather
unsuccessfully.  To get it synced I had to restart kontact every time.  And if
I place an entry in the calendar, although it appears under akonadi google
resource, it has never been added to the google calendar (i.e. the best I got
is only one way sync).
gk