Driver for a Kubuntu 8.04

Wagner Vieira wagner.v.m at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:54:16 UTC 2011

Hello, I know that the technical support for this distro is over, but even so I'll try.I need your help. I need a driver for a wired network connection (I'm using the ol' reliable kubuntu 8.04). Specifications: Attansic technology Corp. Unknown device 1062. This should be an Atheros wired fast ethernet adapterIn my opinion kubuntu 8.04 is the best version released ever! I don't care if it's an obsolete system,  this version is good enough for my needs. And I'll use it for a long time.I received information that this driver can be downloaded via konsole, but please note that I have no internet connection to do it! I think I need to find a wireless connection, so I can fix the problem.The question is: Where to find, and how to install.Thank you very much to the Kubuntu team, for this freedom, speed, and beauty that Ubuntu + KDE is forgiving for Linux users. Sorry if my English is not good, I'm Brazilian!