Opening *.cs files in MonoDevelop

Waleed Hamra kubuntu-users at whamra.com
Mon Aug 1 19:30:41 UTC 2011

On 08/01/2011 01:55 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> When I click on a *.cs file, MonoDevelop opens but it does not show
> the file. I can open individual files from the MonoDevelop Open
> dialogue. What must I configure to have the *.cs file shown in
> MonoDevelop when it is opened from Dolphin?
>
> Thanks.

i dont have monodevelop here, but i would suggest checking the command
line needed to open a file in monodevelop, check its man page, or try
different parameters on the command line. once you get it, adjust the
command line for the file association from systemsettings.

hope this helps.

--
Waleed K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems