Networking keeps stopping

Homer fsunoles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:35:31 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Jonathan M. Prigot
<jprigot at verizon.net> wrote:
> Well KNetworkManager is just the front end to NetworkManager. I've
> always "apt-get removed" on my systems that need full manual control of
> the network.

I'll consider doing that.  I was just reviewing your previous
dns and domain information?  I thought I had read way back that ubuntu
no longer used that file.  If it should be populated with that info,
then it is curious that it has been deleted three times.  We know I
don't have DHCP running, so what else would delete the contents of
that file?