When adding an attachment in kmail it shows it as a screenshot of a directory

user1 bqz69 at telia.com
Wed Sep 29 06:54:02 UTC 2010

> I just removed kmailrc, but the problem is still there.
>
> Yesterday i could not forward a mail, that's why I tried to remove
> kmailrc, to fix both problems, and the forward thing now seems to work
> again??

Strange, now I cannot change the folder setup in kmail either:

Kmail - Folder - Properties - View

I will have to use thunderbird until Kmail gets fixed, hopefully in
10.10 :-)

(Also wireless does not work in network-manager any more, so I use
ethernet cable connection)

I have upgraded to kde 4.4.5 from the 10.04 default kde, to solve some
problem.

Just now I feel a bit lost overall in my kde "enjoyment" *humor* - and
look forward to a new install of stable 10.10 Maverick ?