Fwd: [Mw] Gmail accounts

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Wed Sep 29 05:09:46 UTC 2010

This from the amateur (ham radio) microwave list, for your information.

Folks
It appears that the GMAIL server is not accepting microwave list mail
when you are the originator of the message.
I will have my ISP look into it.

If you have a xxx at gmail.com address, you might not be getting your own
messages back through the list, and in some cases it might not even get
to the list.