zc3xx usb camera, what viewer?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Sep 29 02:16:09 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 10:13:09 pm Ric Moore did opine:

> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 15:13 -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > Is this any better?  ;-)
>
> God loves a smiling Irishman. :) Ric

Hey, there isn't much Irish in me except maybe my short temper, some limey,
some german, and enough french to have been a pretty good lover back in the
day.  Emphasis on 'back' since diabetes set in 15 year ago.  Dammit...

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)