zc3xx usb camera, what viewer?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 28 20:06:19 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 03:59:18 pm Ric Moore did opine:

> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 14:55 -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > >
> > > Silly question, have you tried plugging it directly into a
> > > motherboard USB port?  Streaming audio/video is pretty demanding.
> > > What happens may be telling. Ric
> >
> > Precisely Ric, it works there.
>
> Ha! Then next time WORK IT for the lens!
> You got it, baby! That's it! Make LOVE to the camera!
> <snap snap>
> C'mon, show us what you're working with!
> <snap snap> :) Ric

I just found it actually has a focus ring that works, so the onscreen video
is now quite sharp, equ of about a megabyte jpg file..  But the jpgs it
saves are smunched to the point its all lost.  So its just noticeably
sharper in the jpg, and I won't post another as Miriam is probably about to
ban me anyway for the two I did.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)