zc3xx usb camera, what viewer?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 28 19:13:29 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 03:00:58 pm Ric Moore did opine:

> On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 12:51 -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> > I had a skin cancer removed yesterday, and have a knee sized bandaid
> > in front of my right ear.  Ahh, PEBKAC, I was running it as amanda,
> > dropping back to gene, it works.  If it makes it through the server,
> > a 27k .jpg is attached.
>
> Gene, old friend, you COULD smile for the camera ...work it baby work
> it!

Is this any better?  ;-)

> I see you have your RPG and Amiga Fortran manuals handy behind you.
> <chuckles> Ric

It is probably a good deal that you can't read them, all those papers taped
to the wall are how I keep track of usernames and passwords for all those
sites that _think_ they are more secure.  Surely you can't think I can
remember all that do you?

Amiga Fortran?  Never had it loaded if it even exists, I know from nothing
about Fortran in any event.  My math knowledge if you could call it that,
often comes out of the numerous reference books on the shelves above me.
As you know, I never got past grade school algebra, I am self-taught from
the 8th grade on.

As for RPGames, I have better things to do, like pester a mailing list,
which in this case turns out to be better advice than I was able to google
for, and rpmfind can't find the servers database this morning.  So in case I
didn't say it, thanks, "cheese" was the winner.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)