zc3xx usb camera, what viewer?

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Tue Sep 28 18:41:01 BST 2010

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 01:21:12 +0800, gene heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 28, 2010 01:17:49 pm gene heskett did opine:
>> I had a skin cancer removed yesterday, and have a knee sized
>> bandaid in front of my right ear.
>  Now everyone can see this "handsome" old fart, who will get the
> stitches out from under that band-aid

> Anybody here that can beat that?

Gene, take some rest and take care. Leave that leaking roof for some other
day. Hope you don't need chemo or radio, but if the doctor says you do,
listen to him. It's now far better than in the past. If you need more
convincing, see below video. I think he's a much 'older fart' than you. (I
think he got you beat).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzySHcWuRqw

Regards - Goh Lip
--