Samba and Work Group

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:43:30 UTC 2010

I've just tried sudo apt-get install system-config-samba, and it didn't
work. Instead, the icon doesn't open on KDE, and I get the following
message at the terminal:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/sbin/system-config-samba", line 44, in <module>
     import mainWindow
   File "/usr/share/system-config-samba/mainWindow.py", line 30, in <module>
     import gtk.glade
ImportError: No module named glade

Coud someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Helder Terra

Em 27-09-2010 16:45, pkaplan1 at comcast.net escreveu:
> sudo apt-get install system-config-samba

Helder Terra

R16 ARTCOMM - MultiagĂȘncia

MSN | pensadorlouco at gmail.com
CEL | 47 8468 3038