OpenOffice is really slow when saving a file

Charles Ronald Grinter cgrinter at orcon.net.nz
Mon Sep 27 06:44:33 UTC 2010

I have had this problem with OpenOffice. It's usually because I have
been using a lot of cutting, copying etc. I find that if I clear the
history for Klipper then everything runs ok once more.
--
May Peace be always yours,
Charles

cgrinter at orcon.net.nz
Occasional Poet and Thinker

"There is no use trying," said Alice; "one can't believe in impossible
things."
"I dare say you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was
your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've
believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
  - Lewis Carroll from 'Alice in Wonderland.'