Fwd: Re: kubuntu.org -> wiki: - Diffence between "cross posting" & "forwarding" - Too... Fix would be great. :) ; jor KU-user

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Sun Sep 26 02:13:21 UTC 2010

Thanks for your suggestion, Clay.  :)

I am not cross posting.

I am forwarding a message.

There is both:
1) An important distinction/differnence between the two concepts, and
2) an important _reason_ why I _forwarded_ the messages I forwarded.

Clay  - if you are unclear as to the distinction, & importance:
  if you wish, reply to the list here, & let us know,
    & hopefully someone here will be able to provide explication.

Thanks, & best wishes to all.  :)