Broken dependencies

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 02:08:18 BST 2010

Thanks, Clay,

I've installed a few (maybe trhee or so) twitter clients through package
manager. At that point, I could install it, test it and, if I didn't
liket, remove it. I've never downloaded a .deb package for it.

The problem is, once I tried to unistall the lastest (if I'm not
mistaken, it was GTwitter) my package manager said it couldn't remove
some of the dependencies, for they were broken. And so I got that error
message for the first time.

Now, I'm running Aptitude and it listed to me what I tink are two broken
packages:

libwebkit-1.0-2
libwebkit-1.0-common

But it seems I can't remove it using aptitude as well (I use the command
to remove it and nothing happens).

Kinda frustrating.

--
Helder Terra