ssh logins on 10.04

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Sep 7 11:38:15 UTC 2010

Greetings;

I just installed 10.04 on my milling machine and it seems bound and
determined to keep me from configuring it for file sharing and for ssh
logins.  From here:

[root at coyote ~]# ssh -l gene shop
ssh: connect to host shop port 22: Connection refused

gene is a valid (and only) user on that machine.

What do I need to enable or reconfigure to enable that?

Thanks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)