Broken dependencies

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 00:28:43 UTC 2010

Since KDEuBlog stopped authenticating, I've been trying to find a new,
good twitter client for my desktop. So, in the search for this, I've
searched the web, installed and uninstalled a few (didn't like most of
them, by the way) but, the last time I removed one of these programs (I
guess it was GTwitter), I got an error message.

It said: "There are broken dependencies on your system. Please use an
advanced package manager e. g. Synaptic or aptitude to resolve this
situation." Don't I have a software manager already?

Since that've happened, I can't update or install anything without
getting that same message. If anyone could help me solve this, I
appreciate it.

Thaks,

Helder Terra