Kmix issues. May you help?

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Wed Oct 27 10:47:54 UTC 2010

ilkyest at pop.com.br wrote:
> OK. but. I've compiled XMMS, and it show my audio channels. Just kmix
> that doesn't.
>
> About pavucontrol I don't use pulse audio, 'cause it's works until
> now without pulse.

Well, I thought you were using pulse audio because it is the default for
Maverick. Anyway, did you try to add the missing channels to the kmix
page? Click on the kmix icon in the panel (loudspeaker) and then click
on the "Mixer" button. That should give you a mixer window with several
channels. Now select "Configure Channels …" in the "settings" menu.
There you should see the missing channels on the left side (Available
channels) and you can drag them to the right side (Visible channels).
Then click on OK.

Nils