4.5.2 - anyone tried?

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:28:30 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, October 26, 2010 10:51:39 am O. Sinclair wrote:
> Just a query if anyone has upgraded to KDE 4.5.2 on Kubuntu 10.10 and if
> so, any special experiences from that. Good or bad such...
>
> Sinclair

I did that right after installation of 10.10 on three production machine.
Didn't face issues so far that were noticeable.  Just for some days on two
machines I was missing the unlock window after hibernation -- I actually got
the gray box on the screen, but didn't see where I am writing and other info
there (like language selector for example).
gk