KGrubEditor in Kubuntu 10.04

Georgi Kourtev gkourtev at
Thu Oct 7 17:35:54 BST 2010

On Thursday 07 October 2010 19:08:37 Adil ALPMAN wrote:
> Hi All;
> I wanna install this packege
> to my kubuntu 8.04 all
> updated but when i add's ppa link to /etc/apt/sources.list and
> then when u run apt-get update command i get an error about gpg or
> something like that...
> Can anybody help me how can i resolve that?
> Thanks a lot...

GPG is the key that you need to have to access the repository (google for more

There a few ways to install it -- to copy the key as a file, or to import it
directly from the repository.   For the latter there was a terminal command
that I have used some time ago, but as I am more on the user side, I forgot

I also think that 10.04 onwards installs the keys directly from KPackage.

Hope that this helped.