Problems with mic in Kubuntu

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:39:49 UTC 2010

Thanks o for the help, Valter, but I couldn't do it. I've tried as you told
me to, but my "config" of the mixer doesn't show the "Mic Select" option.

The only available options are:

Beep
Capture
Capture2
Channel mode
Input source
Input source 2

And none of the (previously) selected options I had made had that option
either.

Helder Terra