Question re sata cables

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 6 06:57:49 UTC 2010

On 06/10/2010 17:00, gene heskett wrote:

[pruned]

> Chuckle, yep. As a broadcast engineer, I've been dealing with VSWR for
> about 50 years&  every twice in a while, specially when scsi was _the_ only
> way, I'd publish about a 3 page tome on the proper care and feeding of the
> transmission line known as SCSI.

[pruned]

>   Gah, got me started, sorry.  I'll shut up.

No, no, don't stop because of that :-) .

Kids if asked nowadays, "Where is North America"? will most likely
answer, "Isn't it somewhere in south Africa?".

> Thanks Basil.

No, thank *you* for the info above.

BC

--
Went to a discount massage parlour the other day. Wasn't 'til I paid me money that I found out that it was self-service.