Launchpad

Clay Weber claydoh at claydoh.com
Mon Oct 4 02:10:52 UTC 2010

On Sunday, October 03, 2010 09:56:47 pm Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday, October 03, 2010, Clay Weber wrote:
> > The direct link to the bug reporting page is:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug/?no-redirect
> > The package name you want is ubiquity-kde, I think.
>
> Thanks for this, but this happened during the install....   and I don't
> think it has to do with KDE....   I was trying to manually select
> partitions and after anywhere from 6 to 14 partitions,  it bombs.

It still could be the installer (ubiquity-kde - an Ubuntu/Kubuntu-specific
package). If you start the report, it will offer you existing ones that may
match what you are experiencing. This might give you some useful info, and you
can at least add your "this bug affects me" to one if it is what you have.

Clay