Launchpad

Clay Weber claydoh at claydoh.com
Mon Oct 4 01:45:14 UTC 2010

On Sunday, October 03, 2010 09:10:41 pm Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 18:55 -0400, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> > This launchpad stuff is just not intuitive and I'm sorry, I'll just
> > have to live with the problem along with the rest of us.
>
> Fedora's Bug Trak system was as bad, even worse. I haven't seen one yet
> without a steep learning curve. Ric

+1 on that.

From either
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs
or
https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Bugs/Reporting
you can file bugs using the built-in tools, though if the installer crashes,
how would you do that?

The direct link to the bug reporting page is:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug/?no-redirect
The package name you want is ubiquity-kde, I think.

Clay