Launchpad

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sun Oct 3 22:55:00 UTC 2010

I just installed 10.10 on two AMD64 machines and had the same problem each
time with the installer.   It dies while I manually was trying to select my
partitions.  (which I always do)

Since I had this same problem with Lucid, I figured it was time to file a
report.

Nope.

I've been to launchpad several times and just cannot seem to find the method
to file a report.  Yes, I have an account.  But when logging in it either
sends me to a long tutorial on "How to file a report", or to my preferences
page, or anywhere else, and when I clicked on one page which looked hopeful,
it died at the server saying it had a problem.

This launchpad stuff is just not intuitive and I'm sorry, I'll just have to
live with the problem along with the rest of us.

Oh, well, maybe I'm a newbie at this.  I've only been using linux since '94.

<\rant off>