Java newbie

Jerry Lapham rjlapham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:28:53 GMT 2010

On Monday, November 15, 2010 02:50:14 am Hakan Koseoglu wrote:

> Jerry,
>
> On 15 November 2010 02:41, Jerry Lapham <rjlapham at gmail.com> wrote:
> > jerry at JERRY-HP:~/Downloads$ java superbcalc.jar
>
> The correct syntax is java -jar superbcalc.jar

On my second try, I got that same response from the author and it works great!
Guess I'll wait to download the Sun/Oracle version until something doesn't
work.

 I've been looking for - a non-scientific calculator with a "tape" ever since
the old 16-bit OS/2 Calculator.  If anyone here needs one, I highly recommend
it.  Just Google "superbcalc".

Thanks to all who responded.

	-Jerry
Jerry Lapham