i need some help

eric jackson ejazzkatt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:43:20 UTC 2010

On 11/07/2010 12:33 PM, Stephen Newman wrote:
> its fine its not faulty

I'm sorry. I can't help you. You could try reposting your question
rewording it like I suggested before.  For example, "Compaq Presario
3275 won't boot 10.4 live"

If someone is going to be able to help you they will need more
information since you say the disc is not faulty. They will probably ask
questions about your hardware.

Eric Jackson