Akonadi

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:54:18 UTC 2010

> Hello,
>
> I tried what Mark wrote. Now I have another problem: kontact started
> but I cannot see the program-window. I tried to start from the
> terminal but I got no messages wich give me a hint about that problem.
> Has anyone an idea how to deal with this situation?
>
> Thanks!
> Steffen

Just the same problem I had. I searched the net for at least six month
and nothing I tried worked. I thought upgrading to 10.04 would solve
it but it didn't. In the end I ended up renaming ~/.config ~/.local
and ~/.kde so I got a fresh and default settings for KDE and it's
programs. It made me restore or reconfigure all programs but it solved
most of the Akonadi, Nepomuk and Kontact problems. Sometimes I still
have problems with Akonadi dont start and crashes for example.

/ Jonas