Akonadi

mailinglists at steffenkrapp.de mailinglists at steffenkrapp.de
Sun May 16 13:40:35 UTC 2010


Hello,

I tried what Mark wrote. Now I have another problem: kontact started  
but I cannot see the program-window. I tried to start from the  
terminal but I got no messages wich give me a hint about that problem.  
Has anyone an idea how to deal with this situation?

Thanks!
Steffen

Zitat von Mark Greenwood <captain_bodge at yahoo.co.uk>:

> On Saturday 15 May 2010 12:28:17 Steffen Krapp wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a problem using the kaddressbook in kubuntu 10.04 because  
>> the Akonadi-
>> Server didn't work. I have no experience with mysql, I just  
>> installed kubuntu
>> 10.04 and use still my old /home from kubuntu 09.10. Can anyone help me?
>
> This appears to be a common bug in the setup of 10.04. The following  
> will probably help..
>
> In System Settings->Advanced tab, choose KDE Resources
> Choose 'Contacts' from the drop down list
> You will probably only have one entry for contacts - 'Default  
> Address Book' of type 'file'
> You need to Add a new resource of type 'Akonadi Address Books'.
> The next window may take some time to open, and will probably have  
> all sorts of things in it saying 'Akonadi Not Operational'. Don't  
> worry about that.
> Give your new resource a name. You may also have to add an address  
> book source using the 'Manage Address Book Sources' - Add a  
> 'Personal Contacts' address book source if one doesn't already exist.
> You should now be able to 'OK' your new Contacts source. Finally,  
> back in the KDE Resources window, you should select the new resource  
> and choose 'Use as Standard'.
>
> Phew. I hope that makes sense. I don't know why it needs to be this  
> complicated. I think even Microsoft managed to get address books  
> working in about 1989 so I'm not sure what the KDE guys were  
> thinking when they came up with this nonsense. But anyway, I hope  
> this makes it work for you. It did for me, just about.
>
> Mark
>
>
>>
>> Here is the log:
>> Akonadi Server Self-Test Report
>> ===============================
>>
>> Test 1:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Database driver found.
>> Details: The QtSQL driver 'QMYSQL' is required by your current  
>> Akonadi server
>> configuration and was found on your system.
>>
>> File content of '/home/sk/.config/akonadi/akonadiserverrc':
>> [%General]
>> Driver=QMYSQL
>> SizeThreshold=4096
>> ExternalPayload=false
>>
>> [QMYSQL]
>> Name=akonadi
>> User=
>> Password=
>> Options="UNIX_SOCKET=/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/db_misc/mysql.socket"
>> ServerPath=/usr/sbin/mysqld-akonadi
>> StartServer=true
>> Host=
>>
>> [Debug]
>> Tracer=null
>>
>>
>> Test 2:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server found.
>> Details: You currently have configured Akonadi to use the MySQL server
>> '/usr/sbin/mysqld-akonadi'.
>> Make sure you have the MySQL server installed, set the correct path  
>> and ensure
>> you have the necessary read and execution rights on the server  
>> executable. The
>> server executable is typically called 'mysqld', its locations  
>> varies depending
>> on the distribution.
>>
>> Test 3:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server is executable.
>> Details: MySQL server found: /usr/sbin/mysqld-akonadi  Ver 5.1.41-3ubuntu11
>> for debian-linux-gnu on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))
>>
>>
>> Test 4:  ERROR
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server log contains errors.
>> Details: The MySQL server error log file '<a
>> href='/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql.err'>/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql.err</a>'
>> contains errors.
>>
>> File content of '/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/db_data/mysql.err':
>> 100514 15:37:29 [Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled.
>> 100514 15:37:30  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 3392373
>> 100514 15:37:30 [Warning] Can't open and lock time zone table: Table
>> 'mysql.time_zone_leap_second' doesn't exist trying to live without them
>> 100514 15:37:30 [ERROR] Can't open and lock privilege tables: Table
>> 'mysql.servers' doesn't exist
>> 100514 15:37:30 [Note] /usr/sbin/mysqld-akonadi: ready for connections.
>> Version: '5.1.41-3ubuntu11-log'  socket:
>> '/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/db_misc/mysql.socket'  port: 0  (Ubuntu)
>>
>>
>> Test 5:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server default configuration found.
>> Details: The default configuration for the MySQL server was found and is
>> readable at <a href='/etc/akonadi/mysql-global.conf'>/etc/akonadi/mysql-
>> global.conf</a>.
>>
>> File content of '/etc/akonadi/mysql-global.conf':
>> #
>> # Global Akonadi MySQL server settings,
>> # These settings can be adjusted using  
>> $HOME/.config/akonadi/mysql-local.conf
>> #
>> # Based on advice by Kris Köhntopp <kris at mysql.com>
>> #
>> [mysqld]
>> skip_grant_tables
>> skip_networking
>>
>> # strict query parsing/interpretation
>> # TODO: make Akonadi work with those settings enabled
>> #sql_mode=strict_trans_tables,strict_all_tables,strict_error_for_division_by_zero,no_auto_create_user,no_auto_value_on_zero,no_engine_substitution,no_zero_date,no_zero_in_date,only_full_group_by,pipes_as_concat
>> #sql_mode=strict_trans_tables
>>
>> # use InnoDB for transactions and better crash recovery
>> default_storage_engine=innodb
>> # case-insensitive table names, avoids trouble on windows
>> lower_case_table_names=1
>> character_set_server=latin1
>> collation_server=latin1_general_ci
>> table_cache=200
>> thread_cache_size=3
>> log_bin=mysql-bin
>> expire_logs_days=3
>> #sync_bin_log=0
>> # error log file name, relative to datadir
>> log_error=mysql.err
>> log_warnings=2
>> # log all queries, useful for debugging but generates an enormous amount of
>> data
>> #log=mysql.full
>> # log queries slower than n seconds, log file name relative to datadir (for
>> debugging only)
>> #log_slow_queries=mysql.slow
>> #long_query_time=1
>> # log queries not using indices, debug only, disable for production use
>> #log_queries_not_using_indexes=1
>> # maximum blob size
>> max_allowed_packet=32M
>> max_connections=256
>> # makes sense when having the same query multiple times
>> # makes no sense with prepared statements and/or transactions
>> query_cache_type=0
>> query_cache_size=0
>>
>> innodb_file_per_table=1
>> innodb_log_buffer_size=1M
>> innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=1M
>> # messure database size and adjust
>> # SELECT sum(data_length) as bla, sum(index_length) as blub FROM
>> information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema not in ("mysql",
>> "information_schema");
>> innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
>> # size of average write burst, keep Innob_log_waits small, keep
>> Innodb_buffer_pool_wait_free small (see show global status like  
>> "inno%", show
>> global variables)
>> innodb_log_file_size=64M
>> innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=2
>>
>>
>>
>> Test 6:  SKIP
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server custom configuration not available.
>> Details: The custom configuration for the MySQL server was not found but is
>> optional.
>>
>> Test 7:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> MySQL server configuration is usable.
>> Details: The MySQL server configuration was found at <a
>> href='/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/mysql.conf'>/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/mysql.conf</a>
>> and is readable.
>>
>> File content of '/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/mysql.conf':
>> #
>> # Global Akonadi MySQL server settings,
>> # These settings can be adjusted using  
>> $HOME/.config/akonadi/mysql-local.conf
>> #
>> # Based on advice by Kris Köhntopp <kris at mysql.com>
>> #
>> [mysqld]
>> skip_grant_tables
>> skip_networking
>>
>> # strict query parsing/interpretation
>> # TODO: make Akonadi work with those settings enabled
>> #sql_mode=strict_trans_tables,strict_all_tables,strict_error_for_division_by_zero,no_auto_create_user,no_auto_value_on_zero,no_engine_substitution,no_zero_date,no_zero_in_date,only_full_group_by,pipes_as_concat
>> #sql_mode=strict_trans_tables
>>
>> # use InnoDB for transactions and better crash recovery
>> default_storage_engine=innodb
>> # case-insensitive table names, avoids trouble on windows
>> lower_case_table_names=1
>> character_set_server=latin1
>> collation_server=latin1_general_ci
>> table_cache=200
>> thread_cache_size=3
>> log_bin=mysql-bin
>> expire_logs_days=3
>> #sync_bin_log=0
>> # error log file name, relative to datadir
>> log_error=mysql.err
>> log_warnings=2
>> # log all queries, useful for debugging but generates an enormous amount of
>> data
>> #log=mysql.full
>> # log queries slower than n seconds, log file name relative to datadir (for
>> debugging only)
>> #log_slow_queries=mysql.slow
>> #long_query_time=1
>> # log queries not using indices, debug only, disable for production use
>> #log_queries_not_using_indexes=1
>> # maximum blob size
>> max_allowed_packet=32M
>> max_connections=256
>> # makes sense when having the same query multiple times
>> # makes no sense with prepared statements and/or transactions
>> query_cache_type=0
>> query_cache_size=0
>>
>> innodb_file_per_table=1
>> innodb_log_buffer_size=1M
>> innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=1M
>> # messure database size and adjust
>> # SELECT sum(data_length) as bla, sum(index_length) as blub FROM
>> information_schema.tables WHERE table_schema not in ("mysql",
>> "information_schema");
>> innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
>> # size of average write burst, keep Innob_log_waits small, keep
>> Innodb_buffer_pool_wait_free small (see show global status like  
>> "inno%", show
>> global variables)
>> innodb_log_file_size=64M
>> innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=2
>>
>>
>>
>> Test 8:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> akonadictl found and usable
>> Details: The program '/usr/bin/akonadictl' to control the Akonadi server was
>> found and could be executed successfully.
>> Result:
>> Akonadi 1.3.1
>>
>>
>> Test 9:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Akonadi control process registered at D-Bus.
>> Details: The Akonadi control process is registered at D-Bus which typically
>> indicates it is operational.
>>
>> Test 10:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Akonadi server process registered at D-Bus.
>> Details: The Akonadi server process is registered at D-Bus which typically
>> indicates it is operational.
>>
>> Test 11:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Nepomuk search service registered at D-Bus.
>> Details: The Nepomuk search service is registered at D-Bus which typically
>> indicates it is operational.
>>
>> Test 12:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Nepomuk search service uses an appropriate backend.
>> Details: The Nepomuk search service uses one of the recommended backends.
>>
>> Test 13:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> Server protocol version is recent enough.
>> Details: The server Protocol version is 23, which equal or newer than the
>> required version 23.
>>
>> Test 14:  ERROR
>> --------
>>
>> No resource agents found.
>> Details: No resource agents have been found, Akonadi is not usable  
>> without at
>> least one. This usually means that no resource agents are installed or that
>> there is a setup problem. The following paths have been searched:
>> '/usr/share/akonadi/agents /usr/share/akonadi/agents'. The XDG_DATA_DIRS
>> environment variable is set to  
>> '/usr/share:/usr/share:/usr/local/share', make
>> sure this includes all paths where Akonadi agents are installed to.
>>
>> Directory listing of '/usr/share/akonadi/agents':
>> birthdaysresource.desktop
>> contactsresource.desktop
>> icalresource.desktop
>> imapresource.desktop
>> kabcresource.desktop
>> kcalresource.desktop
>> knutresource.desktop
>> kolabproxyresource.desktop
>> localbookmarksresource.desktop
>> maildirresource.desktop
>> maildispatcheragent.desktop
>> mboxresource.desktop
>> microblog.desktop
>> mtdummyresource.desktop
>> nepomukcalendarfeeder.desktop
>> nepomukcontactfeeder.desktop
>> nepomuktagresource.desktop
>> nntpresource.desktop
>> notesresource.desktop
>> pop3resource.desktop
>> vcarddirresource.desktop
>> vcardresource.desktop
>> Directory listing of '/usr/share/akonadi/agents':
>> birthdaysresource.desktop
>> contactsresource.desktop
>> icalresource.desktop
>> imapresource.desktop
>> kabcresource.desktop
>> kcalresource.desktop
>> knutresource.desktop
>> kolabproxyresource.desktop
>> localbookmarksresource.desktop
>> maildirresource.desktop
>> maildispatcheragent.desktop
>> mboxresource.desktop
>> microblog.desktop
>> mtdummyresource.desktop
>> nepomukcalendarfeeder.desktop
>> nepomukcontactfeeder.desktop
>> nepomuktagresource.desktop
>> nntpresource.desktop
>> notesresource.desktop
>> pop3resource.desktop
>> vcarddirresource.desktop
>> vcardresource.desktop
>>
>> Environment variable XDG_DATA_DIRS is set to
>> '/usr/share:/usr/share:/usr/local/share'
>>
>> Test 15:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> No current Akonadi server error log found.
>> Details: The Akonadi server did not report any errors during its current
>> startup.
>>
>> Test 16:  ERROR
>> --------
>>
>> Previous Akonadi server error log found.
>> Details: The Akonadi server did report error during its previous  
>> startup into
>> <a
>> href='/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/akonadiserver.error.old'>/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/akonadiserver.error.old</a>.
>>
>> File content of '/home/sk/.local/share/akonadi/akonadiserver.error.old':
>> Control process died, committing suicide!
>>
>>
>> Test 17:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> No current Akonadi control error log found.
>> Details: The Akonadi control process did not report any errors during its
>> current startup.
>>
>> Test 18:  SUCCESS
>> --------
>>
>> No previous Akonadi control error log found.
>> Details: The Akonadi control process did not report any errors during its
>> previous startup.
>>
>>
>>
>> Steffen Krapp
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> kubuntu-users mailing list
> kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
> Modify settings or unsubscribe at:  
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kubuntu-users
>







More information about the kubuntu-users mailing list