Upgrade to 10.04 broke wireless.

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sat May 8 16:54:23 UTC 2010

On Saturday, May 08, 2010, Jonas Norlander wrote:
> Why would it start two? I haven't installed or used Wicd and I only
> have one wireless network card.

Then there is a problem with NM in this regard.   I have NEVER gotten NM to
work on a wireless with a fresh install for the past 4 releases.  I always
have to resort to a wired connection to get anything done and the first thing
I do is install wicd.   Normally, this has uninstalled NM but with lucid this
didn't happen.  Thus, two copies of WPA.