Lucid, Kmail: double emails, not proper filtering

Wed May 5 17:09:32 UTC 2010

Hi,

I did the upgrade vom Karmic to Lucid. I use Kmail for several POP3
account and do the filtering according to some email-headers. Since
Lucid's Kmail, I do have to the following problems:

1. Some emails are filtered, some are not. A part of mailings liste are
in the supposed folder and some are still in the inbox. The filter
protocol does not seem to help since it is very big.
2. I get some emails a lot of times. It seems that Kmail does not delete
the emails on the server.

Do you have the same problems?

TIA  Martin

--
http://www.martinbretschneider.de      OpenPGP-key: 0x8063D4AE
       _o)(o_                       Linus Torvalds: