Grouping programs in the taskbar

Jens Strohschnitter ubuntu-ml at rwz.de
Wed May 5 06:05:51 UTC 2010

> > after upgrading my dist to the new TLS 10.04 I could'nt find the option
> > to group my programs in the taskbar. Isn't it possible in 10.04 to sort
> > the progs in order as I opened them ?
>
> I right click on a blank spot on the  Task Manager (sometimes I have to
> close apps to get a clear area) and then select Task Manager Settings.  On
> the first window I have the chance to select grouping.

Hm,

when I klick on a blank area and open taskbar-settings, I have a new Taskbar
where I can select further settings. But there is no option to select grouping
:-(

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
		 for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX