Lucid Lynx and grub

Mario Andes multilingus at gmx.de
Sun May 2 14:04:27 UTC 2010

Hi Clay,

I commented out the GRUB_DEFAULT=option
and inserted GRUB_SAVEDEFAULT=true
Before I installed the alternate version of Lucid.
The system works better even if it forgets the last programs I used.
The default system problem hasn't changed with the new constant.
It's really amazing that this good working mechanism of starting
automatically the last system used was abandonned!
It seems that this comfort existed only n for Karmic...
Regards
Mario