Thunderbird browser configuration

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sat May 1 23:21:10 UTC 2010

A while back Thunderbird got stupid and you had to manually add your web
browser in the configuration. Well that little bug is back, at least on
mine. Does anyone remember the exact wording to add. As I recall it went
something like "network.protocol-handler.http" but I know that's not
exactly right. Somethings missing and I don't remember what it is.

--
Some people are like Slinky's.

Not good for much but fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop