Stop Kmail from removing leading spaces

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 04:18:37 UTC 2010

On Thursday 25 March 2010, I am me wrote:
>On Fri March 26 2010 8:55:15 am Gene Heskett wrote:
>>  Ahh, but it wasn't.  Looks fine.
>
>That is odd,
>It does look like intended in your reply, but not when viewing the mail I
> sent in that it looks like this,
>
>\|||/
>----ooO-(o o)-Ooo---------
>Andrew (_) Chelladurai

Odd  On checking the headers, your version of kmail is one minor less than
mine, 1.12.3 here.  kde 4.3.3, fedora 10.

But I would rather think its likely some change kubuntu has made as I didn't
note that effect here when running 1.12.2, just 2 or 3 months ago.

>--
>class &Ru {
> psvm(String cmdLn[]){
>  sout("Never be afraid to try something new, remember; "+
>  "amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.");
> }
>}

I like your sig.  The incongruity of it.  Remember, the ark builder had
guidance that would not tolerate a mistake.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Excusing bad programming is a shooting offence, no matter _what_ the
circumstances.
	-- Linus Torvalds, to the linux-kernel list