Ctrl-Tab should switch tabs in Dolphin

Billie Erin Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Mon Mar 22 13:15:30 UTC 2010

Dotan has done more to help on this list than 90% of the people on here.
He files bug reports for many of the issues you see posted on here every
day. As just an average home user I have a hard time figuring out how to
get a bug posted so what Dotan does is a _REAL_ service to this community.

If some post comes through the list that you don't like simply hit
delete, that's why that button is there. There is no need to start a
long thread of hate mail and rebuttals. If you don't have anything
constructive to say - shut up. You only make yourself look ignorant.

Is the "tab" thing something new in the next update to Kubuntu/KDE? I
haven't seen any tabs in Dolphin. Split but no tabs. I kind of like the
idea of tabs in Dolphin.

--
Some people are like Slinky's.

Not good for much but fun to watch when you push them down the stairs.

Sent with Thunderbird on my Kubuntu Linux Desktop