Ctrl-Tab should switch tabs in Dolphin

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:43:34 UTC 2010

>> Because my intention is to improve the KDE experience for all users,
>> not just for myself.
>>
> It's a noble intent, but what makes you suppose that all KDE users want the same experience as you? I've got used to using Ctrl- and Ctrl+... to each his own.. :-)

I didn't suppose anything. I asked if others felt the same. If not,
then fine. I even encourage you to state on the bug report that you
disagree. I didn't push a patch changing the behaviour, rather, I
asked if others on the list agreed or disagreed. Calm down.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.